So you’ve discovered paid online surveys. Great! Being a Survey Junkie member comes with many rewards and benefits. Not only can you use it as a fun and legitimate way to make some extra cash, you’re also making a HUGE difference.
You see, online surveys exist as a win-win situation. For companies to make the right decisions in the products and services they launch, there’s one person whose voice they lean on the most. Yours. Imagine if McDonald’s launched a totally vegan menu, only to find out that none of their regular customers were vegans? That’s how important your opinion is, and that’s why when you sign up for Survey Junkie, you get paid to share it.
So how can you get more out of your experience? Here’s a list of 10 tips to reap the biggest perks of being a Survey Junkie member.
Follow These Survey Junkie Tips To Get More Out of Paid Online Surveys
- Complete Your Personal Profile Thoroughly and Accurately: When you sign up for Survey Junkie, you’ll complete your online profile. Not only do you earn points just for answering these questions, you’re also setting up your Survey Junkie experience. The information you provide here will help decide which surveys are perfect for you, so take the time to answer them thoroughly and accurately and you will save time and energy all around.
- Check Your Email: Want to know if you qualify for a survey? Check your email regularly! Survey Junkie will email you each time there’s a paid online survey that you qualify for. Your email will also let you know about how long the survey should take, and how many points you’ll be earning.
- Act Fast: Keep in mind that surveys fill up quickly, so if you want to qualify for one – act fast!
- Stay Committed: Rome wasn’t built in a night! Okay, it’s a cliché. But it’s also true. If you want to have the best experience possible and really reap the rewards of taking paid online surveys, stay committed to the cause. You will sometimes qualify for really high paying surveys and other times, lower paying. It is just how it is.
- Set Goals: No matter what your survey-taking personality type is, having a goal is always the best way to stay motivated. Whether it’s a dinner out, a mani-pedi, a trending Amazon purchase, or a gift for a friend, set a goal of something you want to buy with your Survey Junkie points. Then track your progress while having fun sharing your opinion!
- …And Set Realistic Expectations: Remember that you’re not going to get rich from taking paid online surveys. So don’t expect to cash out and become Jeff Bezos. Instead, keep realistic expectations about the amount of money you can make on Survey Junkie. Having said that, we do send our members thousands of W2’s a year if that says anything at all.
- Use the Survey Junkie Dashboard: Another way to explore Survey Junkie’s paid online surveys is to check your dashboard. This is the page that will show up when you log into your account. Each box will tell you how long you should expect the survey to take, and how many points it’s worth. It will be organized to show you what you are most likely going to qualify for, so we do not waste your time!
- Download Our Browser Extension: Not only will you immediately get points but it will alert you when there are new surveys that you qualify for in, available. This will save you time from checking your mail.
- Take Your Time and Answer Honestly: Remember that in order for surveys to really work, you need to take your time answering the questions, and respond honestly and consistently. If you do not, we will be able to tell.
- Create ONLY One Account: Just as we would like you to answer honestly and consistently, it is important to sign up with only one account. Failure to do so will tip off our system and we will assume you are fraud. This will save you time from calling customer support to have the issue resurrected.